Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer Playlist

Over the Past Year, I have been making seasonal playlists. Here is my playlist for Summer:

1. Through & Through & Through- Joel Plaskett
2. In the Sun- She & Him
3. Scar Tissue- Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. Slow Stroke- Greg MacPherson
5. My Only Offer- Mates of State
6. Weighty Ghost- Wintersleep
7. Imaginary Bars- Great Lake Swimmers
8. Bottle of Buckie- Ted Leo & the Pharmacists
9. Paper Gangsta- Lady GaGa
10. Island in the Sun- Weezer
11. The General Specific- Band of Horses
12. Short Skirt, Long Jacket- Cake
13. Lola- The Kinks
14. California Gurls- Katy Perry
15. Alright- Supergrass
16. Pine, Pine, Pine- Joel Plaskett
17. Hard Road- Sam Roberts
18. Un Canadien Errant- Leonard Cohen
19. Calendar Girl- Stars
20. Letter of Resignation- The Weakerthans

What's on your Summer playlist? I'd love to know!

3 comments:

  1. I'm lovin lady gaga and katy perry right now too :)

    haha yes we have very similar blog titles/themes! I love hearing other peoples' stories about their post-college lives because it helps me realize that I'm not alone in my fears/worries, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our lives seem to be the typical after college lives. People may not want to admit the small amount of success they are having after they graduate because they don't want to seem like failures. At least we are not lying to ourselves right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuff the Duke! You might really like them.

    ReplyDelete